Friday, November 9, 2012

I like to draw II

Well, I finally learned to draw pretty on my phone and it's kind of exciting. 
Sketch27613564
I'm very sad that I was unable to participate in the Halloween festivities this year, so I drew this creepy lady with her creepy doll to make me feel better. Also sad - Community being postponed which means no Halloween episode (my favourite) and maybe no Christmas episode (my other favourite - Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas is on my seasonal watch list, along with the Muppets Christmas Carol and The Polar Express).
Sketch26518331
Because I am creepy, I decided to draw this random young lady on my train. I thought she was super styling and I was jealous of her fluffy vest. Partly because I can't pull off fluffy vests, as much as I'd like to. Whenever I go into stores with faux fur items, I like to rub my face on them as a softness gauge. Yes, I know it's gross.
Sketch26523393
A lady and her pug. I love pugs. When I "grow up" I want to have a pug and a dacshund and they will be the best of friends and cuddle up together and make me YouTube famous, like Boo's owner, or Maru's. Also, please excuse my complete inability to draw hands. That's right, those are hands, not freakish mutant finger-claws.

5 comments:

  1. Dude. You + drawing = awesome. I absolutely adore these, espeeeeecially the first is supercool. I also adore your new header by the way.

    AND I KNOW, it is SO SAD that Community is delayed! :( I was already looking forward to an awesome Community Christmas. But I love your Christmas watch-list. The Muppets Christmas Carol is the best. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow your drawings are incredible, you're really talented
    hope you'll visit back!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, i love the one of the lady and her pug! it's little face is so cute!

    little henry lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your drawings are awesome! And you drew them on your phone?! I especially love the lady with the pug - the way you've captured the light on the dog is amazing.

    Oh, and I totally rub against faux fur items in stores as well. Nothing wrong with that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are awesome! You did them on your phone?? I love how the arms-crossed sort of pose appears in your header and the first and third pictures, haha.

    ReplyDelete